— Editor-in-Chief, Doctor Channel; Anchor, Russia 24
Evelina Zakamskaya was born on November 17, 1977, in Baku, and graduated from the Faculty of Philology at Tver State University. She is a presenter for Radio Mayak and for Mir, a television and radio company. Since 2006, she has been an anchor for television channel Russia 24. She writes and presents Mnenie (Opinion), a talk show covering social and political issues, and Idei, menyayushchie mir (World-Changing Ideas), a series of popular science programmes. Evelina Zakamskaya moderates Russia 24 sessions at major international forums. She is married with two daughters.
— Director, National Research Centre for Preventive Medicine of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
— Head, Department of Epidemiology and Evidence-Based Medicine, Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
— Chief Executive Officer, Boehringer Ingelheim Russia
— Director, National Medical Research Radiological Centre of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
· Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Academician of RAS, Honored Doctor of the Russian Federation.
· Director General of the National Medical Research Radiological Centre (NMRRC) of Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Director of the P.A. Herzen Moscow Cancer Research Institute, a branch of NMRRC.
· He is one of the leading specialists in the Russian Federation in the field of diagnosis and treatment of oncological diseases. Throughout the scientific and therapeutic activity, Andrey Kaprin conducts a purposeful development of modern methods of surgical and combined treatment of kidney, bladder, prostate and other localizations.
· Since 2014, Andrey Kaprin is heaing the first Russian scientific medical cluster in the field of oncology - the Federal State Budgetary Institution "National Medical Research Radiological Centre" of Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, which was established on the basis of three leading medical centers - P. Herzen, A.Tsyb MRRC, and N. Lopatkin Research Institute of Urology and Interventional Radiology.
· At present, being the head of the NMRRC of Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, being an academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences in oncoradiology, he supervises the development of nuclear medicine, radiology and radiotherapy in our country. He has taken charge of most complex and promising areas in the industry: the technical re-equipment of the radiation therapy departments of the regions, the creation of a program and a center for the development of contact methods of irradiation, the introduction and expansion of the first national medical proton center in the country, the introduction of modern methods of training specialists in radiology and radiotherapy, iIncluding telecommunication training and master classes in the regions, many of which are conducted by himself.
· Every year Andrey Kaprin performs over 300 complex surgical interventions for various oncological diseases.
· He has trained more than 300 doctors, including residents and graduate students. Under his leadership, 27 dissertations for the degree of candidate of medical sciences and 9 doctoral dissertations were prepared and successfully defended. The result of many years of hard work was the publication of more than 700 printed scientific works.
— Chief Executive Officer, Takeda Pharmaceuticals Russia
— President, Dmitry Rogachev National Research Centre
Alexander Rumyantsev, born in 1947, is a Russian Doctor of Medical Sciences, professor, member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, General Director of the Dmitry Rogachev National Research Centre of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Immunology, member of the Board of the ‘Doctors, Innovation and Science for Children’ Foundation that supports the development of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Immunology, chief consulting pediatric hematologist of the Ministry of Health of Russia, President of the National Society of Pediatric Hematologists and Oncologists, Chairman of the Board of the National Association of Experts in Primary Immunodeficiency, Vice President of the National Medical Chamber, Honorary Professor of the Department of Oncology and Hematology of the School of Pediatrics of Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. Graduated with honours from the Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov in 1971.
Alexander Rumyantsev is an active facilitator of medical science and practice. For years he headed the RSMU scientific programmes on leukemia in humans and animals of the USSR Committee for Science and Technology and research on rectifying the consequences of Chernobyl disaster, was a member of the Academic Council of the Academy of Medical Sciences and the Ministry of Health of the USSR on pediatrics, hematology and oncology. From 1989 to the present day he has been a Chairman of the hematology section of the Moscow Society of Pediatric Physicians. He is a participant of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster elimination team (1986–1987), ‘Children of Chernobyl’ research programme facilitator in the USSR (1990–1991) and in Russia (1991–1995). Rumyantsev for twenty five years has led pediatric hematology/oncology services in Russia, the process of preparation and adoption of the industry development and financing programme, successful treatment of leukemia, malignant lymphomas, brain tumours, other neoplasms in children and adolescents, setting up a course on pediatric hematology/oncology in the School of Continuing Medical Education in RSMU (the Department of Clinical Hematology/Oncology and Immunology of the School of Continuing Medical Education in RSMU since 2004, and the Department of Oncology and Hematology of the School of Pediatrics of the RSMU), the groundwork for academic programme, the training and certification of pediatric hematologists/oncologists in the Russian Federation.
As a researcher, Alexander Rumyantsev is known for his works in pediatric hematology and immunology, medical ecology, intensive and outpatient pediatrics, adolescent medicine and organization of public health, clinical physiology and pathophysiology of blood, regulation of hematopoiesis and immune response, pathogenesis and treatment of hereditary and evoked blood diseases in children, intensive polychemotherapy and immunotherapy of leukemia. Alexander Rumyantsev is the author of more than 650 scientific papers, including 45 monographs and manuals. He is a member of the Scientific Council and the head of the scientific platform ‘Oncology’ of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, the editor-in-chief of the Bulletin of Blood Service in Russia journal, a member of editorial boards of the following journals: Pediatrics, Russian Pediatric Journal, Issues of Practical Pediatrics, Issues of Dietary Therapy In Pediatrics, Issues of Hematology/Oncology And Immunopathology In Pediatrics, Hematology And Transfusiology, Russian Journal of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, School of Health, Russian Journal of Immunology; member of the Pharmaceutical Committee of the Russian Federation; member of the National Council of Experts on Rare Diseases, advised 70 doctors and 128 candidates of medical sciences. Honourable Laureate of the Russian National Research Medical University awards (1978, 1983, 1994, 2007), of the Maslov Academy of Medical Sciences of the USSR (1978), of the Moscow Komsomol (1979) for the research in hematology and immunology. He was awarded with a participant’s diploma and a silver medal of the VDNKh (All-Union Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy) (1989) for development of diagnostics and immunotherapy of blood diseases in children, and with an honorary medal of the University of Montpellier (France, 1990). In 1994 he was awarded the Order of Friendship of Peoples for his scientific and academic work, in 2002 – the Honorary Diplomas of the State Duma of the Russian Federation and the Moscow City Duma, in 2003 and 2015 – ‘The Calling’ Award for the best doctors in Russia, in 2004 – the medal ‘For Merits in Healthcare’, in 2007 – Excellent Worker of Public Health badge. In 2008 and 2011 he received the medical awards from the Moscow government, in 2013 – the International Galien Award. In 2015 he was awarded the Glory of Ossetia Order and the Russian Emergencies Ministry (EMERCOM) medal ‘Cooperation for Salvation’.
Married with two children and five grandchildren.
— Deputy Minister of Healthcare of the Russian Federation
Oleg Salagay, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Director of the Department of Public Health and Communications of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, Press Secretary of the Minister of Healthcare of the Russian Federation Veronika Skvortsova.
Born on 3 October 1983 in Irkutsk (Irkutsk Oblast).
In 2005, graduated with honours from Irkutsk State Medical University.
In 2006, graduated with honours from the Academy of Labour and Social Relations, Department of Law.
In 2010, graduated with honours from the Diplomatic Academy of Russian Foreign Ministry.
In 2011, received a Master’s Degree in European Law from Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO University) under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
Oleg Salagay is a member of many working groups under the auspices of the World Health Organization, BRICS, and bilateral cooperation. He is Chairman of the Conference of the Parties to the Framework Convention on Tobacco Control.
— Deputy Director, Endocrinology Research Centre of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
— Director General, Almazov National Medical Research Centre; President, Russian Society of Cardiology
Professor Evgeny Shlyakhto, Director General of the Almazov National Medical Research Centre, Academician of the Russian Academy of Science, President of the Russian Society of Cardiology, Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology, the American Heart Association, and the American College of Cardiology.
Professor Shlyakhto was born on June 29, 1954 in Pogar, the Bryansk region. He graduated from the Pavlov Medical University in Saint Petersburg in 1977 and became Doctor of Science in Medicine in 1992, Professor in 1994, Honored Russian Scientist in 2004, and Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences in 2014.
Evgeny Shlyakhto has been the Director General of the Almazov National Medical Research Centre since 2001 and the President of the Russian Society of Cardiology since 2011. In 2010, he became a member of the WHO Expert Working Group.
The Centre led by Prof. Shlyakhto carries out intensive research in the fields of translational medicine, molecular diagnostics, development of diagnostic tools for personalized treatment, cellular and tissue engineering for therapeutic purposes, creation of biocompatible materials and tissue-engineered constructs designed to create breakthrough medical technologies of fundamental importance for providing high-tech care to patients with cardiovascular, endocrine and blood diseases.
The results of research work by Prof. Shlyakhto have been summarized in more than 800 publications, 16 inventions, 2 scientific discoveries, and a number of monographs. Prof. Shlyakhto was a supervisor in 57 PhD and 20 DSc students..
Professor Shlyakhto is a member of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Science, the Presidential Council for Science and Education, the Regional Health Council under the Federation Council of the Russian Federal Assembly, the Expert Health Council of the Federation Council Committee on Social Policy of the Russian Federal Assembly, Vice President of the National Medical Chamber.
Evgeny Shlyakhto is the Editor-in-Chief of the following medical journals: Russian Journal of Cardiology, Translational Medicine, and Journal of Arrhythmology. He also is a member of the international editorial board of the European Heart Journal.
Professor Shlyakhto plays an active role in such international committees as the ESC Congress Programme Committee (since 2012) and of the ESC Committee for Practice Guidelines (since 2015).
Evgeny Shlyakhto received the Russian Federation Government Prize in science and technology in 2009 and won the Pavlov Award, the prize for scientific and technological achievement in Physiology and Medicine from the Saint Petersburg Government and St. Petersburg Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, in 2011. He received an Order of Honour in 2012 and 4th class Order of Merit for the Motherland in 2017.
Front row participants:
— Co-Founder and Director for Marketing, EXPERT Сlinic
— General Manager, Merck Biopharma Russia and CIS
Matthias holds a Master’s as well as Doctor’s degree in Economics from Oxford University, UK.
Before joining Merck, he was a Partner at McKinsey & Co in Berlin providing consulting services to customers from the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
Matthias joined Merck in 2014 as a European Head of Market Access & Pricing.
From June 2015 to September 2017, Matthias Wernicke was Managing Director of Merck Austria, based in Vienna.
In October 2017, Dr.Wernicke was appointed General Manager of Merck Biopharma Russia & CIS.
— President, Novartis Group of Companies in Russia; Regional Director for Eastern and Central Europe and CIS, Novartis
Vadim Vlasov has been Country President of Novartis Group Russia since September 2010. In this role he is accountable for the local business operations management, interaction with external stakeholders, coordination of Novartis divisions and business units in Russia, the company reputation maintenance and development.
Prior to joining Novartis in 2003-2010 Mr. Vlasov occupied the position of Head of EADS/Airbus in Russia.
Previously, Mr. Vlasov served as Head of Siemens Medical Solutions and Country Manager of Acuson Corporation in Russia and CIS, worked in the Deputy Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation office.
Mr. Vlasov has a Degree of Mechanical Engineer (with honours) from Moscow Aviation Institute and completed Advanced Development Program at London and Harvard Business Schools.
— Director of the Department of International Health Projects, Higher School of Healthcare Management of the Institute of Leadership and Healthcare Management, I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
Ekaterina Milova — Development Director, ORBI Anti-Stroke Foundation
— General Director, Sanofi Russia
General Manager Sanofi Eurasia from October 1, 2018. Prior to that since January 1, 2016 worked as General Manager, Rx, Sanofi Russia & Belarus.
Engineer by training with MBA degree from Cranfield School of Management, UK, Oxana has got more than seventeen years of in-depth knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical industry with a number of leadership roles in Marketing, Strategic Planning, and Sales in Russia and UK.
Oxana started her career in pharmaceutical industry in 2001 with Eli Lilly UK. Over the following 13 years, she took on a number of senior management positions with increasing responsibility. In 2014, Oxana joined Sanofi as a Head of Diabetes BU in Russia.
— General Director, BIOCAD
DOB: 01.02.1965 | POB: Moscow | Marital status: married, 3 children
In 2001 he founded BIOCAD CJSC, the leading Russian innovative biotechnology company of the full cycle, which is the leader on the Russian oncological market by the results of 2017.
• Gratitude from the Committee for Industrial Policy and Innovation of St. Petersburg for conscientious work and strengthening the scientific and production potential of St. Petersburg;
• Appreciation of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation for contribution to the development of the pharmaceutical and medical industry and long-term conscientious work;
• Gratitude from the Governor of St. Petersburg;
• Honorary sign "Investor of the Year" for the implementation of the best investment project in the sphere of industry in St. Petersburg;
• Prize of the Government of St. Petersburg for outstanding achievements in the field of higher and secondary vocational education in the nomination "In the field of integration of education, science and industry" for 2015;
• The Russian Government's Quality Award for achieving high results in the field of product and service quality and the introduction of high-quality methods of quality management for 2016;
• Member of the Subcommission on Drug Administration of the Government Commission for Health Protection;
• Member of the Expert Council for the Development of the Pharmaceutical Industry under the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia;
• Included in the Expert Council under the FAS Russia.
• St. Petersburg's "Investor of the Year" award for the implementation of the best investment project in the industry for 2017;
• The "TechUspech-2017" Prize;
• Joined the list of top managers in the pharmaceutical industry according to the version of the Top 100 project of the Delovoy Peterburg newspaper.
— Federal Coordinator for the Sanitary and Preventive Education of the Population, Medical Volunteers