Участники Форума могут воспользоваться сервисами для организации комфортного пребывания на площадке и эффективной работы на мероприятии.
The list of hotels and reservation rules are available in the Reservation service section of the Russian Investment Forum.
CHECK-IN RULES FOR HOTELS IN THE KRASNODAR REGION
When checking in to hotels in the Krasnodar Region, you must provide one of the following documents (in electronic or hard copy form):
- a medical document or certificate from your personal account in the Gosuslugi (State Services) portal confirming that you already recovered from COVID-19; for tourists, no more than six months must have passed from the day of recovery prior to check-in;
- a vaccination certificate or a certificate showing that you have completed the first stage of vaccination;
- if you have received a non-Russian vaccine, you must provide a notarized translation of the vaccination certificate into Russian;
- if you have contraindications to a vaccine, you must present a certificate on medical exemption and a negative PCR test obtained at least 48 hours prior to check-in;
- you must present a negative PCR test obtained at least 48 hours prior to check-in as well as voluntary consent to be vaccinated within three days from the date of check-in; you must go to the vaccination centre yourself.
Please note that if you fail to follow the check-in rules in effect in the Krasnodar Region, you may be denied check-in at the hotel without reimbursement.
Forum participants can apply for catering services (catering companies at stands, in networking areas, and in meeting rooms) at the event venue.
You can submit an application and find out more about the terms of service:
In view of the current safety measures put in place to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, access to the Forum venue for third-party catering companies is strictly limited.
Photo and video services
Participants can apply for photography and video recording services at Healthy Life Forum events.
Please note that the service must be paid for separately.
More information is available in the Photo and video services section of the Russian Investment Forum.
Healthy Life Forum participants can book the customary protocol and organizational support services for signing ceremonies and press conferences at any venue within the Forum press centre provided by the Russian Investment Forum Organizing Committee for press events (press conferences, briefings, signing ceremonies, interviews, and live media events).
Press centre operating hours:
16 February 10:00–18:00
17–19 February 08:00–20:00
Detailed information and application forms for hall rental at the press centre and protocol and organizational support services are available on the Russian Investment Forum website.